Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hello, Hello

After some careful consideration, I've decided I don't like compartmentalizing my life (or my blogs) anymore. Therefore, this is a one stop shop for all things I find clever, interesting, beautiful and genius.

I often found it difficult to write a blog post when I had to first decide where it would go and what the focus should be... but seriously, who cares? This blog is all about all of the random thoughts that go through my head. The things that catch my attention in the media or on the street. It's about the fact that I took a nap yesterday, in the middle of the day, and I don't feel guilty about it.

I also can't guarantee regular posts here. I've been meeting with a few close friends as we try to un-clutter our lives with the program Just Living. I highly recommend it. And, I've discovered, my priorities don't lend much time to my online life.

Although the posts may be few, they will probably be interesting. If they're not interesting, you'll know I was really bored that day.

Listening to:

Freelance Whales

No comments:

Post a Comment