Thursday, January 13, 2011

MySpace

My unsturdy bookcase full of literary gems like Wine Trails of Washington (should probably get the Oregon version now) and Simple Times: Crafts for Poor People by Amy Sedaris.

Yes, that horse is missing a leg.

The blank canvas either represents a world of possibilities or it's a sign of my procrastination.

This picture represents how cheap I am - or rather that I spend all of my money on musical instruments.

Couch made from a moving pallet, some foam from the as-is section of IKEA, wool from the sale bin at the Pendleton outlet and some wine boxes found in my mom's garage.

Coffee table compliments of Microsoft.

Paint by numbers of the ocean, 50 cents at the B Street thrift store in Aberdeen.

Nearly complete set of Seinfeld, won at trivia night.


I'm addicted to Pendleton Wool (curtains, 2 blankets and dust ruffle. Not sure where the rug originated).

I pray every night that these shelves don't fall down.
**UPDATE** The bottom shelf did, in fact, fall down.

The biggest bathroom I have ever occupied. I could probably fit a small bed in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment