Saturday, October 10, 2009

Chaos

Whoa, it's Saturday?! Sorry for not updating in the last few days. My apartment shows the wreckage of my whirlwind schedule - drawings cover the table, newspapers and flyers on the floor, glasses of water everywhere (I can never keep track of those). I did finally hang up some clothes that I washed 2 weeks ago. Anyway, I'll post pics soon of my new personal logo design a of my drawings.

Good things of the week:
-Major compliments on some posters I made for a raffle at work.
-Improvements on my drawing and creativity skills

Not so great:
-My brain hurts while stretching my thoughts during drawing class
-Macs are not my friend, I'm a PC apparently.

More later. I'm off to a Windows 7 House Party (jealous?)... I'll take some pics and post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment