Thursday, October 22, 2009

Drawrings

I swear I had a breakthrough in my drawing class yesterday. We talked a bit about pre-concieved notions and how they can create walls that are seemingly impenetrable. The great news is - they can be broken down! I guess you just have to let go.. or something like that. Basically, I realized that I'm a messy drawer and I kind of like it so I'm just going to go with that and stop trying to be perfect.

Anyhow, I actually enjoyed drawing for once and I can't wait to draw more! I'll post pics soon but until then I discovered this site Odosketch. You can draw online with different colors and lines. It's pretty sweet and the drawings some people create are AMAZING. I don't know how they do it.


This one is mine. The other cool part is that once you draw it, you can rewatch how you did it! So cool. Just one tip: save your drawing and then go back to the main page to start another. I lost a few when I just saved and then trashed the drawing to start over. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment