Sunday, November 1, 2009

B Sides, Vol. 1: Plays Well With Lasers

I've always enjoyed making mix CD's (or tapes back in the day) and I do think of it as some kind of art. As a fun project, I thought I would start making mix CD's for a few friends each month. I find it to be a good exercise in creativity, specifically in naming the mix and such. I made a little design with a sharpie on this one but I'd like to get a bit more creative in the future.

1. My Girls - Animal Collective
2. 1901 - Phoenix
3. Heartbeats - The Knife
4. All The Right Moves - OneRepublic
5. Whatcha Say - Jason Derulo
6. I Want You back - Discovery
7. Paparazzi - Lady Gaga
8. Sleepyhead - Passion Pit
9. Ce Jeu - Yelle
10. Animal - Miike Snow
11. Rollerskate - Matias Aguayo
12. We Are Golden - Mika
13. M.A.G.I.C. - The Sound of Arrows
14. Dancing On My Grave - Ghostland Observatory
15. Stay Alive - The Pains of Being Pure At Heart
16. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
17. Empire State of Mind - Jay-Z
18. Hello Seattle - Owl City
19. Clocks - Vitamin String Quartet

No comments:

Post a Comment