Monday, November 2, 2009

The Rules

One Hundred Things Restaurant Staffers Should Never Do... really? 100! I've never worked in a restaurant but I'm pretty sure the average restaurant doesn't have this many rules, but I think they probably should.
I might be one of the pickiest customers on the face of the earth. If I go to a restaurant and the staff doesn't welcome me or they seem impatient or they interrupt I am quickly turned off and I rarely go back. Restaurants have a lot of competition. If someone isn't happy with your restaurants service or food they can probably walk 20 feet in any direction and find another place to eat.
I appreciate this restaurant owners attention to detail. I also wish that other businesses would also take note of these details. I would love to own a restuarant/bar someday and I definately plan on using this list as a starting point and reference when hiring and training my staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment