Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Office Re-design

Well, my life this last week has been a bit hectic. After getting very very very little sleep while working on an event last weekend (plus cutting out to go to a Ghostland Observatory concert - so good) I wrapped up my job at Microsoft by Friday. I had so many projects to complete I had very little time to even check in on my blog or the blogs of others.

Yesterday I started my new event planning job. My first task (that I've basically given myself) is to clean/organize my new office. Basically, I require a space that is both functional and comfortable and a little fun. Call me high maintenance, but if the office (my home as well) doesn't aid in me accomplishing my goals and make me feel good while I'm doing it - well... then I'm going to make it that way or be quite unhappy at work.

Here are some tips about Office Design. Regardless of what you do, it's important to have good design in the office for your happiness and productivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment