Sunday, July 22, 2012

Everything Is Moving So Fast

July, please slow down just a little bit! I need more time for BBQ's and hanging in my hammock and riding my bike before summer ends.

I did manage to get one good day of hammocking in this week.


In other news:

  • I bought a kayak and will be picking it up on August 2nd. It's about time I got one, considering that I'm the co-President of our newly founded Canoe & Kayak Club.
  • I finally put some work into our website for Gray's General Store. I think it looks pretty good and we actually have some really fun classes coming up!
  • I got a new part-time gig planning events and coordinating social media stuff for Grays Harbor College.
  • I'm playing with the band Best F-Tigers Forever at the Thurston County Fair on August 2nd! My first live show - here's hoping I don't trip or throw up or just sound bad.
  • Bicycle Revolution this Thursday!
  • My fellow bloggers and I will be promoting our site Go Go Grays Harbor next Saturday at the Aberdeen Art Walk - We will have a photo booth and will be handing out some jazzy bright blue wayfarers to passersby, so make sure you pay us a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment