I did manage to get one good day of hammocking in this week.
In other news:
- I bought a kayak and will be picking it up on August 2nd. It's about time I got one, considering that I'm the co-President of our newly founded Canoe & Kayak Club.
- I finally put some work into our website for Gray's General Store. I think it looks pretty good and we actually have some really fun classes coming up!
- I got a new part-time gig planning events and coordinating social media stuff for Grays Harbor College.
- I'm playing with the band Best F-Tigers Forever at the Thurston County Fair on August 2nd! My first live show - here's hoping I don't trip or throw up or just sound bad.
- Bicycle Revolution this Thursday!
- My fellow bloggers and I will be promoting our site Go Go Grays Harbor next Saturday at the Aberdeen Art Walk - We will have a photo booth and will be handing out some jazzy bright blue wayfarers to passersby, so make sure you pay us a visit.